Please take notice
Due to massive construction works, the situation in and around Utrecht Central Station may vary from day to day. In case of doubt, please visit the U-OV info counters at the ticket offices in the main hall or ask the bus driver.
Closest to the venue are:
- Bus line 2 (circular line) stops at bus stop Domplein, right in front of the University Hall (Academiegebouw)
- Many other bus lines stop at bus stop Janskerkhof, only 5 min. walking from University Hall (Academiegebouw); see for bus stops also map underneath.
- You can buy single fare tickets from the bus driver (cash only!), valid for 1 hour within city limits: € 2.70
- You can also buy multi-day tickets from the U-OV counter at the ticket offices in Utrecht Central Station:
- € 6.00 (1 day)
- € 11.50 (3 days)
- € 16.00 (5 days)
- More info can be found on the website of public transport company U-OV
Underneath you will find two schedulers for your travels; for the venue locations, use either bus stop Domplein or bus stop Janskerkhof as your destination
|For time schedules of public transport within Utrecht city and its immediate surroundings (busses and trams only); schedule only in Dutch!||http://u-ov.info/plan-mijn-reis/|
|For time schedules of all public transport in the Netherlands||http://9292.nl/en#|